Becoming a Member is Easy
- Membership begins on the date you join;
- Includes Interactive Maps of the Host locations;
- Trip routing and planning information;
- “Host Search” to locate Hosts near your destination or along your route;
- Upload photos and comments directly to Host pages;
- You agree to comply with the Code of Conduct;
- Member photos page;
- Discounts to other interesting RVing programs.
- Includes Monthly Newsletter with Host Events, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- For your security, your billing information is encrypted and secure with our payment processing partners Paypal and Authorize.net. Payment information is not stored our servers.
Ensure a seamless continuation of fun Host visits and receive a $4.00 discount on membership each year through the Auto-Renewal Program. See details.
Gift Memberships Available
Surprise a friend or family member with a membership in Harvest Hosts. We will send your gift member a Welcome Email immediately upon your payment. If you prefer a gift certificate, contact us prior to your purchase. Click here to purchase your gift.
Take a look at photos submitted by members of their Host visits.
Discounts to Select Programs
Harvest Hosts is pleased to support programs that provide new experiences for RVers. Harvest Hosts members can receive a $5 discount code to join Boondockers Welcome and a $10 discount to FullTime Families.
Members are required to maintain liability insurance on their vehicle and proof of such insurance must be carried in the vehicle. The Host locations have no responsibility for damage or theft to your RV, tow car or to you, your family or guests. You agree to hold harmless Harvest Hosts, all Hosts and their personnel from and against any and all claims, controversies, actions, causes of actions, liabilities, demands or damages of whatever name or nature, whether at law or in equity, including reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from your Host visits.
Harvest Hosts membership dues are non-refundable.