Harvest Hosts Blog Guest Posting Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on HarvestHosts.com!
Harvest Hosts welcomes well-written, unique RV-Related posts which will interest both our members and other RV travelers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines. Following these guidelines increases your likelihood that we will publish your content:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed by our team and if it will benefit the Harvest Hosts audience, it is likely to be published.
- Our audience is comprised of people from all genres of life; married, single, families, younger to more seasoned, weekend warriors to full-time families living on the road. All posts MUST be RV related and appeal to this broad audience. You can focus your content on just one of those types to create a more streamlined post (for example, “Best Ways for Full-time RV’ers to connect with Family and Friends While on the Road.”).
- Preference for guests posts will be given to members and/or those who demonstrate a genuine interest in the RV industry. Submissions that focus on a product, are only to draw interest to another website, or are SEO heavy will not be accepted.
- Post submissions must be original content and not be published on any other online website unless agreed upon beforehand.
- Please include images along with all relevant licensing/copyright information and/or credits.
- Posts must include a minimum of 500 words.
- All content is subject to editing by our staff. Grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure is important. Submissions that require extreme editing will not be accepted.
- All links in your post submission must be relevant to the content of your article. Otherwise, they will be removed.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Harvest Hosts has writers on our team and therefore, does not offer monetary compensation for guest post submissions at this time.
Please reach out to us via our contact form and the content team will reach out for further steps.
Once we agree on a topic and you send in the below items, we will review your submission and either let you know when it is scheduled to be posted OR let you know that we do not think it is a good fit at the current time. You can then submit your article to another blog at that time.
Here’s a checklist for the items we’ll need for a blog post:
- Your name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title (subject to review)
- Your content.
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required but highly recommended).
- A short bio.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting and we hope to collaborate soon!