Last Updated Date: October 27, 2020
IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE SERVICES FOR A TERM (THE “INITIAL TERM”), THEN THE TERMS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED FOR ADDITIONAL PERIODS OF THE SAME DURATION AS THE INITIAL TERM AT COMPANY’S THEN-CURRENT FEE FOR SUCH SERVICES UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF THE AUTO-RENEWAL IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 8.7 (AUTOMATIC RENEWAL) BELOW.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SECTION 15 (DISPUTE RESOLUTION) OF THIS AGREEMENT, BELOW, CONTAINS PROVISIONS GOVERNING HOW DISPUTES THAT YOU AND WE HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DISPUTES THAT AROSE OR WERE ASSERTED PRIOR TO THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, IT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT WHICH WILL, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, REQUIRE DISPUTES BETWEEN US TO BE SUBMITTED TO BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION. UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: (1) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE DISPUTES OR CLAIMS AND SEEK RELIEF AGAINST US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING; AND (2) YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES OR CLAIMS AND SEEK RELIEF IN A COURT OF LAW AND TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SECTION 1.4 (COMPANY COMMUNICATIONS) OF THIS AGREEMENT, BELOW, CONTAINS YOUR OPT-IN CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS FROM US, INCLUDING VIA E-MAIL, TEXT MESSAGE, CALLS AND PUSH NOTIFICATION.
Your use of, and participation in, the Company Properties is subject to your compliance with the Company’s Code of Conduct located at: https://harvesthosts.com/code-of-conduct/ These Terms and such Code of Conduct are referred to herein as the “Agreement.”
The Services allow users to browse, view, choose, and reserve recreational spaces at various locations (“Host Locations”). We provide our Services to complement Host Locations, and all of our Content is provided for informational purposes only. Submissions or opinions expressed on Company Properties are that of the individual expressing such submission or opinion and may not reflect our opinions. We may, in our sole discretion, change, delete, update, modify or otherwise alter Host Locations and our Content at any time without providing you notice, and, in addition, we may change the pricing, and availability of Host Locations in our sole discretion at any time without providing you notice.
PLEASE NOTE THAT The Agreement IS subject to change by Company in its sole discretion at any time. If we make any material changes, and you have registered with us to create an Account we may send an e-mail to you at the last e-mail address you provided to us pursuant to the Agreement. Any changes to the Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website or Application. If you do not agree to any change(s) after receiving a notice of such change(s), you shall stop using the Website, the Application and/or the Services. Otherwise, your continued use of the Website, the Application and/or Services constitutes your acceptance of such change(s). PLEASE REGULARLY CHECK THE WEBSITE TO VIEW THE THEN-CURRENT TERMS.
- USE OF THE SERVICES AND COMPANY PROPERTIES. The Application, the Website, the Services, and the information and content available on the Website and in the Application and the Services (as these terms are defined herein) (each, a “Company Property” and collectively, the “Company Properties”) are protected by copyright laws throughout the world. Subject to the Agreement, Company grants you a limited license to reproduce portions of Company Properties for the sole purpose of using the Services for your personal purposes. Unless otherwise specified by Company in a separate license, your right to use any and all Company Properties is subject to the Agreement.
- Application License. Subject to your compliance with the Agreement, Company grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to download, install and use a copy of the Application on a single mobile device or computer that you own or control and to run such copy of the Application solely for your own personal or internal business purposes. Furthermore, with respect to any Application accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store (an “App Store Sourced Application”), you will only use the App Store Sourced Application (a) on an Apple-branded product that runs the iOS (Apple’s proprietary operating system) and (b) as permitted by the “Usage Rules” set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service. Notwithstanding the first sentence in this section, with respect to any Application accessed through or downloaded from the Google Play store (a “Google Play Sourced Application”), you may have additional license rights with respect to use of the Application on a shared basis within your designated family group.
- You understand that Company Properties are evolving. As a result, Company may require you to accept updates to Company Properties that you have installed on your computer or mobile device. You acknowledge and agree that Company may update Company Properties with or without notifying you. You may need to update third-party software from time to time in order to use Company Properties.
- Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in the Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit Company Properties or any portion of Company Properties, including the Website; (b) you shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other Company Properties (including images, text, page layout or form) of Company; (c) you shall not use any metatags or other “hidden text” using Company’s name or trademarks; (d) you shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of Company Properties except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; (e) you shall not use any manual or automated software, devices or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools or the like) to “scrape” or download data from any web pages contained in the Website (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (f) except as expressly stated herein, no part of Company Properties may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means; and (g) you shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in Company Properties. Company, its suppliers and service providers reserve all rights not granted in the Agreement. Any unauthorized use of any Company Property terminates the licenses granted by Company pursuant to the Agreement.
- Company Communications. By entering into this Agreement or using the Company Properties, you agree to receive communications from us, including via e-mail, text message, calls, and push notifications. You agree that texts, calls or prerecorded messages may be generated by automatic telephone dialing systems. Communications from us and our affiliated companies may include but are not limited to: operational communications concerning your Account or the use of the Company Properties, updates concerning new and existing features on the Company Properties, communications concerning promotions run by us or our third-party partners, and news concerning the Company and industry developments. Standard text messaging charges applied by your cell phone carrier will apply to text messages that we send. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF PROMOTIONAL EMAILS, YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE FROM OUR PROMOTIONAL EMAIL LIST BY FOLLOWING THE UNSUBSCRIBE OPTIONS IN THE PROMOTIONAL EMAIL ITSELF. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF PROMOTIONAL CALLS OR TEXTS, YOU MAY REPLY “STOP” FROM THE MOBILE DEVICE RECEIVING THE MESSAGES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO CONSENT TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONAL TEXTS OR CALLS AS A CONDITION OF USING THE COMPANY PROPERTIES OR RELATED SERVICES. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF ALL TEXTS OR CALLS FROM US (INCLUDING OPERATIONAL OR TRANSACTIONAL TEXTS OR CALLS), YOU CAN TEXT THE WORD “STOPALL” FROM THE MOBILE DEVICE RECEIVING THE MESSAGES. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OPTING OUT OF RECEIVING ALL TEXTS MAY IMPACT YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY PROPERTIES OR RELATED SERVICES.
- Registering Your Account. In order to access certain features of Company Properties you may be required to become a Registered User. For purposes of the Agreement, a “Registered User” is a user who has registered an account on the Website (“Account”) or has an account with the provider of the Application for the user’s mobile device.
- Registration Data. In registering an account on the Website, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (the “Registration Data”); and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You represent that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years old; (ii) of legal age to form a binding contract; and (iii) not a person barred from using Company Properties under the laws of the United States, your place of residence or any other applicable jurisdiction. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree that you shall monitor your Account to restrict use by minors, and you will accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of Company Properties by minors. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, and you agree to (y) notify Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security; and (z) exit from your Account at the end of each session. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of Company Properties (or any portion thereof). You agree not to create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You agree that you shall not have more than one Account per platform at any given time. Company reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to, claims by a third party that a username violates the third party’s rights. You agree not to create an Account or use Company Properties if you have been previously removed by Company, or if you have been previously banned from any of Company Properties.
- Your Account. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in your Account, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to your Account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of Company.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT.
- Types of Content. You acknowledge that all Content, including Company Properties, is the sole responsibility of the party from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Company, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available (“Make Available”) through Company Properties (“Your Content”), and that you and other Registered Users of Company Properties, and not Company, are similarly responsible for all Content that you and they Make Available through Company Properties (“User Content”).
- No Obligation to Pre-Screen Content. You acknowledge that Company has no obligation to pre-screen Content (including, but not limited to, User Content), although Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content. By entering into the Agreement, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of Your Content, including without limitation chat, text, or voice communications. In the event that Company pre-screens, refuses or removes any Content, you acknowledge that Company will do so for Company’s benefit, not yours. Without limiting the foregoing, Company shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
- Unless expressly agreed to by Company in writing elsewhere, Company has no obligation to store any of Your Content that you Make Available on Company Properties. Company has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or accuracy of any Content, including Your Content; the failure to store, transmit or receive transmission of Content; or the security, privacy, storage, or transmission of other communications originating with or involving use of Company Properties. You agree that Company retains the right to create reasonable limits on Company’s use and storage of the Content, including Your Content, such as limits on file size, storage space, processing capacity, and similar limits described on the Website and as otherwise determined by Company in its sole discretion.
- Company Properties. Except with respect to Your Content and User Content, you agree that Company and its suppliers own all rights, title and interest in Company Properties (including but not limited to, any computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audiovisual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, and Company software. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying any Company Properties.
- Company’s name and all related graphics, logos, service marks and trade names used on or in connection with any Company Properties or in connection with the Services are the trademarks of Company and may not be used without permission in connection with your, or any third-party, products or services. Other trademarks, service marks and trade names that may appear on or in Company Properties are the property of their respective owners.
- Your Content. Company does not claim ownership of Your Content. However, when you as a Registered User post or publish Your Content on or in Company Properties, you represent that you own and/or have a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, and communicate to the public, perform and display Your Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any worldwide intellectual property right that may exist in Your Content.
- License to Your Content. Subject to any applicable account settings that you select, you grant Company a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and publicly display Your Content (in whole or in part) for commercial purposes, including on our social media accounts to advertise and promote the Company Properties, and for the purposes of operating and providing Company Properties to you and to our other Registered Users. Please remember that other Registered Users may search for, see, use, modify and reproduce any of Your Content that you submit to any “public” area of Company Properties. You warrant that the holder of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, in Your Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You agree that you, not Company, are responsible for all of Your Content that you Make Available on or in Company Properties. You may not post or submit for print services a photograph of another person without that person’s permission.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, by submitting Your Content to any comments, or any other area on Company Properties, you hereby expressly permit Company to identify you by your username (which may be a pseudonym) as the contributor of Your Content in any publication in any form, media or technology now known or later developed in connection with Your Content.
- You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to Company through its suggestion, feedback, wiki, forum, or similar pages (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that Company has no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to Company a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of Company Properties and/or Company’s business.
- USER CONDUCT. As a condition of use, you agree not to use Company Properties for any purpose that is prohibited by this Agreement or by applicable law. You shall not (and shall not permit any third party) either (a) take any action or (b) Make Available any Content on or through Company Properties that: (i) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane; (iii) constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail; (iv) involves commercial activities and/or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes without Company’s prior written consent; (v) impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Company; (vi) interferes with or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of Company Properties or uses Company Properties in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement; or (vii) attempts to engage in or engage in, any potentially harmful acts that are directed against Company Properties, including but not limited to violating or attempting to violate any security features of Company Properties, using manual or automated software or other means to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any pages contained in Company Properties, introducing viruses, worms, or similar harmful code into Company Properties, or interfering or attempting to interfere with use of Company Properties by any other user, host or network, including by means of overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing” Company Properties.
- Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review Company Properties and Content at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Company shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any of Your Content for any reason (or no reason), including if such Content violates the Agreement or any applicable law. Although Company does not generally monitor user activity occurring in connection with Company Properties or Content, if Company becomes aware of any possible violations by you of any provision of the Agreement, Company reserves the right to investigate such violations, and Company may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your license to use Company Properties, or change, alter or remove Your Content, in whole or in part, without prior notice to you.
- INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS.
- User Responsibility. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Registered Users and any other parties with whom you interact; provided, however, that Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to intercede in such disputes. You agree that Company will not be responsible for any liability incurred as the result of such interactions.
- Content Provided by Other Users. Company Properties may contain User Content provided by other Registered Users. Company is not responsible for and does not control User Content. Company has no obligation to review or monitor, and does not approve, endorse or make any representations or warranties with respect to, User Content. You use all User Content and interact with other Registered Users at your own risk.
- FEES AND PURCHASE TERMS.
- General Purpose of Agreement: Sale of Service. The purpose of the Agreement is for you to secure access to the Services. All fees set forth within and paid by you under the Agreement shall be considered solely in furtherance of this purpose.
- You agree to pay all fees or charges to your Account in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. You must provide Company with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other issuer accepted by us) (“Payment Provider”) as a condition to signing up for the Services. Your Payment Provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card, and you must refer to that agreement, not this Agreement, to determine your rights and liabilities. By providing Company with your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that Company is authorized to immediately invoice your Account for all fees and charges due and payable to Company hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify Company of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. Company reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on Company Properties or by e-mail delivery to you. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms or otherwise stated on Company Properties, all fees for the Services are non-refundable.
- Service Subscription Fees. You will be responsible for payment of the applicable fee for any Services (each, a “Service Subscription Fee”) at the time you create your Account and select your annual package (each, a “Service Commencement Date”). Except as set forth in the Agreement, all fees for the Services are non-refundable. No contract will exist between you and Company for the Services until Company accepts your order by a confirmatory e-mail, SMS/MMS message, or other appropriate means of communication.
CHARGEBEE Terms of Service: https://www.chargebee.com/company/terms/
CHARGEBEE Privacy Notice: https://www.chargebee.com/privacy/
Braintree Payment Services Agreement: https://www.braintreepayments.com/legal/payment-services-agreement
Braintree Privacy Statement: https://www.braintreepayments.com/legal/braintree-privacy-policy
Paypal User Agreement: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US
Paypal Privacy Statement: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=en_US
- The payments required under Section 8.3 (Service Subscription Fees) of this Agreement do not include any Sales Tax that may be due in connection with the services provided under this Agreement. If Company determines it has a legal obligation to collect a Sales Tax from you in connection with this Agreement, Company shall collect such Sales Tax in addition to the payments required under Section 8.3 (Service Subscription Fees) of this Agreement. If any services, or payments for any services, under the Agreement are subject to any Sales Tax in any jurisdiction and you have not remitted the applicable Sales Tax to Company, you will be responsible for the payment of such Sales Tax and any related penalties or interest to the relevant tax authority, and you will indemnify Company for any liability or expense Company may incur in connection with such Sales Taxes. Upon Company’s request, you will provide it with official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or other such evidence that you have paid all applicable taxes. For purposes of this section, “Sales Tax” shall mean any sales or use tax and any other tax measured by sales proceeds that is the functional equivalent of a sales tax where the applicable taxing jurisdiction does not otherwise impose a sales or use tax.
- Withholding Taxes. You agree to make all payments of fees to Company free and clear of, and without reduction for, any withholding taxes. Any such taxes imposed on payments of fees to Company will be your sole responsibility, and you will provide Company with official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or such other evidence as we may reasonably request, to establish that such taxes have been paid.
- Automatic Renewal. Your subscription will continue indefinitely until terminated in accordance with the Agreement. After your initial subscription period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically commence on the first day following the end of such period (each a “Renewal Commencement Date”) and continue for an additional equivalent period, at Company’s then-current price for such subscription. You agree that your Account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature unless you cancel your subscription, by logging into and going to the “Manage Your Membership” page of your “Membership Details” page. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. By subscribing, you authorize Company to charge your Payment Provider now, and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period. Upon renewal of your subscription, if Company does not receive payment from your Payment Provider, (a) you agree to pay all amounts due on your Account upon demand and/or (b) you agree that Company may either terminate or suspend your subscription and continue to attempt to charge your Payment Provider until payment is received (upon receipt of payment, your Account will be activated and for purposes of automatic renewal, your new subscription commitment period will begin as of the day payment was received).
- Free Trials and Other Promotions. Any free trial or other promotion that provides Registered User level access to the Services must be used within the specified time of the trial. At the end of the trial period, your use of that Service will expire and any further use of the Service is prohibited unless you pay the applicable subscription fee. If you are inadvertently charged for a subscription, please contact Company to have the charges reversed.
- Advertising Revenue. Company reserves the right to display Third-Party Ads before, after, or in conjunction with User Content posted on the Services, and you acknowledge and agree that Company has no obligation to you in connection therewith (including, without limitation, any obligation to share revenue received by Company as a result of such advertising).
- representations, warranties and Indemnification.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, and licensors (each, a “Company Party” and collectively, the “Company Parties”) harmless from any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any and all of the following: (a) Your Content; (b) your use of, or inability to use, any Company Property; (c) your use or visitation of any Host Location; (d) your violation of the Agreement, including any representations or warranties set forth herein; (e) your violation of any rights of another party, including any Registered Users; (f) your negligent, willful, reckless, or intentionally wrongful acts or omissions; (g) any injury, death or property damage caused by you; or (h) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations, including any failure to comply with any traffic and parking rules and regulations. Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Company in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any of the Company Parties for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party or for such party’s fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, or suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Website or any Services provided hereunder. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of your Account, the Agreement and/or your access to Company Properties.
- You represent and warrant that you shall obtain and maintain (a) all necessary permits and licenses to operate any vehicle used or operated in connection with your use of the Services (“Vehicle”) and (b) liability insurance on any and all Vehicles and proof of such insurance must be carried in each applicable Vehicle. Additionally, you agree and acknowledge that Host locations have no responsibility for damage or theft to your Vehicle.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS.
- As Is. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF COMPANY PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND COMPANY PROPERTIES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. COMPANY PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARISING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND COMPANY PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR DAMAGE OR THEFT TO YOUR VEHICLE OR TO YOU OR YOUR GUESTS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- COMPANY PARTIES DO NOT OWN OR HAVE ANY OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN ANY HOST LOCATIONS. COMPANY PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT, BUT IS NOT OBLIGATED, TO ASSIST OR BE INVOLVED IN RESOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
- COMPANY PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION THAT: (1) COMPANY PROPERTIES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) YOUR USE OF COMPANY PROPERTIES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF COMPANY PROPERTIES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
- ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED THROUGH COMPANY PROPERTIES IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND ANY DEVICE YOU USE TO ACCESS COMPANY PROPERTIES, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM ACCESSING SUCH CONTENT.
- THE SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO DELAYS, CANCELLATIONS AND OTHER DISRUPTIONS. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE QUALITY, EFFECTIVENESS, REPUTATION AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF SERVICES.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM COMPANY OR THROUGH COMPANY PROPERTIES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- From time to time, Company may offer new “beta” features or tools with which its users may experiment. Such features or tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and without any warranty of any kind, and may be modified or discontinued at Company’s sole discretion. The provisions of this section apply with full force to such features or tools.
- No Liability for Conduct of Third Parties. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD COMPANY PARTIES LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER USERS OR OPERATORS OF HOST LOCATIONS OR EXTERNAL WEBSITES, AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM SUCH THIRD PARTIES RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- No Liability for Conduct of Other Users. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF COMPANY PROPERTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF USERS OF COMPANY PROPERTIES. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY SUCH GOODS OR SERVICES, OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH COMPANY PROPERTIES.
- Third-Party Materials. As a part of Company Properties, you may have access to materials that are hosted by another party. You agree that it is impossible for Company to monitor such materials and that you access these materials at your own risk.
- As Is. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF COMPANY PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND COMPANY PROPERTIES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. COMPANY PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARISING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- Disclaimer of Certain Damages. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES OR COSTS DUE TO LOSS OF PRODUCTION OR USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, IN EACH CASE WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGREEMENT OR ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF COMPANY PROPERTIES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, RESULTING FROM: (a) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE COMPANY PROPERTIES; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED; OR MESSAGES RECEIVED FOR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH COMPANY PROPERTIES; (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON COMPANY PROPERTIES; OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO COMPANY PROPERTIES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, COPYRIGHT, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY OF A COMPANY PARTY FOR (i) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY A COMPANY PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE; OR FOR (ii) ANY INJURY CAUSED BY A COMPANY PARTY’S FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
- Cap on Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, COMPANY PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE GREATER OF (a) THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO Company by you during the one-month period prior to the act, omission or occurrence giving rise to such liability; (b) $100; or (c) THE REMEDY OR PENALTY IMPOSED BY THE STATUTE UNDER WHICH SUCH CLAIM ARISES. THE FOREGOING CAP ON LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY OF A COMPANY PARTY FOR (i) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY A COMPANY PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE; OR FOR (ii) ANY INJURY CAUSED BY A COMPANY PARTY’S FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
- Exclusion of Damages. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Basis of the Bargain. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN COMPANY AND YOU.
- PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. It is Company’s policy to terminate membership privileges of any Registered User who repeatedly infringes copyright upon prompt notification to Company by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on Company Properties in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of the location on Company Properties of the material that you claim is infringing; (d) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Contact information for Company’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows: Copyright Agent: Content Team, [email protected]
- MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT. Company reserves the right to: (a) remove or refuse to post any of your Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion; (b) take any action with respect to any of your Content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such Content violates this Agreement, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Company Properties or the public, or could create liability for the Company; (c) disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy; (d) take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Company Properties; and/or (e) terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Company Properties for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of this Agreement.
If Company becomes aware of any possible violations by you of the Agreement, Company reserves the right to investigate such violations. If, as a result of the investigation, Company believes that criminal activity has occurred, Company reserves the right to refer the matter to, and to cooperate with, any and all applicable legal authorities. Company is entitled, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, to disclose any information or materials on or in Company Properties, including Your Content, in Company’s possession in connection with your use of Company Properties, to (i) comply with applicable laws, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce the Agreement, (iii) respond to any claims that Your Content violates the rights of third parties, (iv) respond to your requests for customer service, or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Company, its Registered Users or the public, and all enforcement or other government officials, as Company in its sole discretion believes to be necessary or appropriate.
- TERM AND TERMINATION.
- The Agreement commences on the date when you accept them (as described in the preamble above) and remain in full force and effect while you use Company Properties, unless terminated earlier in accordance with the Agreement.
- Termination of Services by Company. You will have ninety (90) days from the Service Commencement Date for any Services hereunder, to cancel such Service, in which case Company will refund your Service Subscription Fee, if already paid pursuant to Section 8.2 (Payment), for the applicable Service. Except as set forth above, the Service Subscription Fee for any Service shall be non-refundable. If timely payment cannot be charged to your Payment Provider for any reason, if you have materially breached any provision of the Agreement, or if Company is required to do so by law (e.g., where the provision of the Website, the Application, or the Services is, or becomes, unlawful), Company has the right to, immediately and without notice, suspend or terminate any Services provided to you. You agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Company’s sole discretion and that Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your Account.
- Termination of Services by You. If you want to terminate the Services provided by Company, you may do so by closing your Account for all of the Services that you use. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to Company’s address set forth below. THE SERVICES WILL CONTINUE AT THE END OF EACH SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD UNLESS YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROCEDURE SET FORTH IN SECTION 8.7 (AUTOMATIC RENEWAL).
- No Subsequent Registration. If your registration(s) with, or ability to access, Company Properties or any other Company community, is discontinued by Company due to your violation of any portion of the Agreement or for conduct otherwise inappropriate for the community, then you agree that you shall not attempt to re-register with or access Company Properties or any Company community through use of a different member name or otherwise, and you acknowledge that you will not be entitled to receive a refund for fees related to those Company Properties to which your access has been terminated.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Please read the following arbitration agreement in this section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. It requires users to arbitrate disputes with Company and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. You agree that any dispute, claim, or request for relief relating in any way to your access or use of the Company Properties or to any aspect of your relationship with Company, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that (a) you may assert claims or seek relief in small claims court if your claims qualify; and (b) you or Company may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents). This Arbitration Agreement shall apply, without limitation, to all disputes or claims and requests for relief that arose or were asserted before the effective date of this Agreement or any prior version of this Agreement.
- Arbitration Rules and Forum. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your dispute or claim or request for relief to our registered agent: United States Corporation Agents, Inc., 121 S. Tajon Street, Suite 900, Colorado Springs, CO 80903. The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS, an established alternative dispute resolution provider. Disputes involving claims, counterclaims, or request for relief under $250,000, not inclusive of attorneys’ fees and interest, shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and procedures available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration/; all other disputes shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures, available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-comprehensive-arbitration/. JAMS’s rules are also available at www.jamsadr.com or by calling JAMS at 800-352-5267. If JAMS is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. If the arbitrator finds that you cannot afford to pay JAMS’s filing, administrative, hearing and/or other fees and cannot obtain a waiver from JAMS, Company will pay them for you. In addition, Company will reimburse all such JAMS’s filing, administrative, hearing and/or other fees for disputes, claims, or requests for relief totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous.
You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the country where you live or at another mutually agreed location. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Authority of Arbitrator. The arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to (a) determine the scope and enforceability of this Arbitration Agreement and (b) resolve any dispute related to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to, any assertion that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and Company. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and the Agreement (including the Arbitration Agreement). The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and us.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND COMPANY HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and Company are instead electing that all disputes, claims, or requests for relief shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as specified in Section 15.1 (Application of Arbitration Agreement) above. An arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court and must follow this Agreement as a court would. However, there is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
- Waiver of Class or Other Non-Individualized Relief. ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND REQUESTS FOR RELIEF WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS OR COLLECTIVE BASIS, ONLY INDIVIDUAL RELIEF IS AVAILABLE, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. If a decision is issued stating that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this section’s limitations as to a given dispute, claim, or request for relief, then such aspect must be severed from the arbitration and brought into the State or Federal Courts located in the State of Colorado. All other disputes, claims, or requests for relief shall be arbitrated.
- 30-Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to: [email protected], within thirty (30) days after first becoming subject to this Arbitration Agreement. Your notice must include your name and address, your Company username (if any), the email address you used to set up your Company account (if you have one), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other parts of this Agreement will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have, or may enter in the future, with us.
- Severability. Except as provided in Section 15.5 (Waiver of Class or Other Non-Individualized Relief), if any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Company.
- Modification. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if Company makes any future material change to this Arbitration Agreement, you may reject that change within thirty (30) days of such change becoming effective by writing Company at the following address: 1300 N Frontage Rd., #1549, Vail, Colorado 81657.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES.
- Third-Party Websites, Applications, and Ads. Company Properties may contain links to third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”), applications (“Third-Party Applications”), and ads (“Third-Party Ads”). When you click on a link to a Third-Party Website, Third-Party Application, or Third-Party Ad we will not warn you that you have left Company Properties and are subject to the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another website or destination. Such Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications, and Third-Party Ads are not under the control of Company. Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications, and Third-Party Ads. Company provides these Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications, and Third-Party Ads only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications, or Third-Party Ads or any product or service provided in connection therewith. You use all links in Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications, and Third-Party Ads at your own risk. When you leave our Website, this Agreement and our policies no longer govern. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications, or Third-Party Ads and make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
- App Stores. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the Application and the Services is dependent on the third party from whom you received the Application license, e.g., the Apple App Store or Google Play (each, an “App Store”). You acknowledge that the Agreement is between you and Company and not with the App Store. Company, not the App Store, is solely responsible for Company Properties, including the Application, the content thereof, maintenance, support services, and warranty therefor, and addressing any claims relating thereto (e.g., product liability, legal compliance or intellectual property infringement). In order to use the Application, you must have access to a wireless network, and you agree to pay all fees associated with such access. You also agree to pay all fees (if any) charged by the App Store in connection with Company Properties, including the Application. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the Application is conditioned upon your compliance with all terms of agreement imposed by the applicable App Store when using any Company Property, including the Application. You acknowledge that the App Store (and its subsidiaries) are third-party beneficiaries of the Agreement and will have the right to enforce it.
- Accessing and Downloading the Application from iTunes. The following applies to any App Store Sourced Application accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store:
- You acknowledge and agree that (i) the Agreement is concluded between you and Company only, and not Apple, and (ii) Company, not Apple, is solely responsible for the App Store Sourced Application and content thereof. Your use of the App Store Sourced Application must comply with the App Store Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App Store Sourced Application.
- In the event of any failure of the App Store Sourced Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App Store Sourced Application to you and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App Store Sourced Application. As between Company and Apple, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Company.
- You and Company acknowledge that, as between Company and Apple, Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the App Store Sourced Application or your possession and use of the App Store Sourced Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App Store Sourced Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- You and Company acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the App Store Sourced Application or your possession and use of that App Store Sourced Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between Company and Apple, Company, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by the Agreement.
- You and Company acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of the Agreement as related to your license of the App Store Sourced Application, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Agreement as related to your license of the App Store Sourced Application against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- Without limiting any other terms of the Agreement, you must comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App Store Sourced Application.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Company may take place via electronic means, whether you visit Company Properties or send Company e-mails, or whether Company posts notices on Company Properties or communicates with you via e-mail. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were to be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
- You hereby release Company Parties and their successors from claims, demands, any and all losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from your use of Company Properties, including but not limited to, any interactions with or conduct of other Registered Users or third-party websites of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Agreement or your use of Company Properties. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.” The foregoing release does not apply to any claims, demands, or any losses, damages, rights and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death or property damage for any unconscionable commercial practice by a Company Party or for such party’s fraud, deception, false, promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Services provided hereunder.
- The Agreement, and your rights and obligations hereunder, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated or otherwise transferred by you without Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.
- Force Majeure. Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
- Exclusive Venue. To the extent the parties are permitted under this Agreement to initiate litigation in a court, both you and Company agree that all claims and disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement will be litigated exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Colorado.
- Governing Law. The Terms and any action related thereto will be governed and interpreted by and under the laws of the State of COLORADO, consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act, without giving effect to any principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to the AGREEMENT.
- Where Company requires that you provide an e-mail address, you are responsible for providing Company with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address you provided to Company is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you any notices required/ permitted by the Agreement, Company’s dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice. You may give notice to Company at the following address: 1300 N Frontage Rd., #1549, Vail, Colorado 81657. Such notice shall be deemed given when received by Company by letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail at the above address.
- Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
- If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Export Control. By using Company Properties, you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use Company Properties for any purpose prohibited by U.S. law, including the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. You acknowledge and agree that products, services or technology provided by Company are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States. You shall comply with these laws and regulations and shall not, without prior U.S. government authorization, export, re-export, or transfer Company products, services or technology, either directly or indirectly, to any country in violation of such laws and regulations.
- Consumer Complaints. In accordance with California Civil Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
- Entire Agreement. The Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.